Volunteerism is a cornerstone at Woodbury Senior Living. Our strong volunteer program helps our community come to life, and offers rewarding opportunities to make a difference in someone’s life.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us!
If you are a musician, vocalist or member of a musical group looking to perform for an appreciative audience, Generation Jam is for you! Generation Jam allows talented musicians to make a difference in the lives of others, and provides an opportunity to grow as a musician or vocalist. If you want to use music as part of a gratifying volunteer experience, please fill out the Volunteer Application for Music Performers to schedule your performance.
There are many other satisfying volunteering opportunities available. Assignments are matched according to each volunteer’s skills and campus needs, making it a win-win for everyone.
- Play games, cards or read to a resident
- Help organize ice cream socials
- One-on-one visits
- Assisting in writing a resident’s memoir
- Helping residents address and write holiday cards
- Serve coffee and cookies in the café
- Accompany a resident on walks
- Bring a trained pet for residents to enjoy
- Play the piano during dinnertime
- Lead a group of quilters
- Accompany a resident to lunch in the dining room