Senior living with services at Woodbury Senior Living is for seniors who want to live as independently as possible and prefer the socialization, worry-free comfort, and nutritious meals offered in a community. This option includes some services to make daily life a little more worry-free.
This living option includes a wide range of wellness services and programs that are planned regularly, including social activities, educational and intellectual programs, physical wellness activities, vocational programs and spiritual services. Learn more about wellness and spirituality at Woodbury Senior Living.
Highlights of senior living with services include:
- Choice of a studio, one- or two-bedroom apartment
- Balconies (in most apartments)
- Three meals daily in our Skyway dining room
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Daily “I’m ok” checks
- On-site maintenance
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Emergency pendant system
- Customized wellness programs that revolve around the “Wellness Wheel,” that has seven dimensions of wellness including social, intellectual, physical, emotional, vocational, environmental and spiritual
- All utilities, except cable, included
- Ample closet and storage space
- Individually controlled air conditioning units
- Access to underground heated garage parking (limited) for additional fee
- Monitored, staffed, and alarmed building
You can also feel secure knowing that if your health status ever changes and you need a greater level of care, 24/7 on-site nursing care is available.