Transitional care at Woodbury Senior Living is provided in the first floor of the Woodbury Health Care Center. This option is for those who need to regain strength and independence after surgery, injury or illness and are in transition from home or hospital. Our experienced clinical team provides a spectrum of rehabilitation and therapy services on-site to restore individuals to their fullest potential.
Our rehabilitation and therapy department is centrally located near our transitional care suites so that staff can work closely with each resident in a convenient and motivating atmosphere. Residents enjoy newly renovated private and semiprivate rooms with appealing decor and televisions in every room.
Also included in transitional care are customized integrative therapies, wellness and spirituality programs, including social activities, educational and intellectual programs, physical wellness activities, vocational programs and spiritual services. Learn more about Integrative Therapy and wellness and spirituality offerings at Woodbury Senior Living.
Services and special features included in rehabilitation/therapy:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech and language pathology
- IV therapy and tube feedings, if needed
- Pain management
- Wound care
- Continence management
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Comprehensive cognitive therapy
- Restorative nursing
- Individualized dining program overseen by a dietitian with accommodations for special diets, menu choices and snacks
- Customized wellness programs that revolve around the “Wellness Wheel,” that has seven dimensions of wellness including social, intellectual, physical, emotional, vocational, environmental and spiritual
- Private and semiprivate rooms with televisions, and DVD players – cable and phone are available for an additional fee